Analog DC Ammeter Model-0407
Made in China
- Meter dial is at an angle of 40 degree to the horizontal face.
- Reference Conditions: Ambient temperature 23ºC ± 2ºC; Relative humidity 40%∼60%
- Measuring Range: (-0.2~0.6A); (-1~0~3A).
- Accuracy: Class 2.5
- Dimensions: 133mmX97X100mm
- Damping Time: ≤ 4S.
- Magnetic Screening: Grade – III.
- Sensitivity: 75mV
Working Principle and Main Structure of This Ammeter:
The DC Ammeter, Model: 0407, is mainly composed of the meter head and the meter shell. There are three Point terminals in the meter shell (“-“, “0.6A” and “3A” terminal). The meter head type of moving-coil instrument. this consists of permanent magnetic steel, the pole piece, soft iron core and coil, The dial and zero adjuster are fixed on the support.
Use and Operation of DC Ammeter:
To Check and adjust the pointer to zero before using. The “-” terminal is connected with negative electrode. The Make an estimate of the current intensity in the circuit beforehand in order to avoid damage to the meter by overloading.
Maintenance and Precautions:
- This meter should be avoided bumping or vibrating violently and it should not be dismounted arbitrarily.
- For the Keep meter clean and protect it from invasion of corrosive gases and influence of strong magnetic field.
- This meter should be stored in the ambient temperature 0ºC~40ºC and relative humidity ≤85%, and prevent it from dust, heat