Portable pH and ORP Meters HI8424
It is most popular pH meters on the market, this splash-proof, portable meter delivers fast, accurate pH, ORP and temperature measurements.
Not only does it offer a 0.01 pH resolution across the pH scale, but it is also easy to use without constant reference to an instruction manual.
Calibration is automatic at one or two points with three memorised buffer values – pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01.
Once the instrument has been calibrated, the buffer values used during calibration are displayed with tags on the display screen. This keeps users informed of the current calibration and helps to avoid taking measurements that are out of range.
Brand: Hanna, Romania
- Range – pH : -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Range – mV : ±699.9 mV; ±1999 mV
- Range – Temperature : -20.0 to 120.0°C / -4.0 to 248.0°F
- Resolution – pH : 0.01 pH
- Resolution – mV : 0.1 mV; 1 mV
- Resolution – temperature : 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy – pH : ±0.01 pH
- Accuracy – mV : ±0.2 mV; ±1 mV
- Accuracy – Temperature : ±0.4°C / ±0.8°F
- pH Calibration : automatic, 1 or 2 point with 3 memorized buffer values (4.01, 7.01, 10.01)
- pH Electrode : HI 1230B, double junction, gel filled
PEI (PolyEther-Imide) body, BNC connector, 1 m (3.3′) cable (included)
- Temperature Probe : HI-7662 with 1 m (3.3′) cable (included)
- Battery Type / Life : 1 x 9V / approx. 150 hours of continuous use;
auto-off after 20 minutes of non-use or disabled (user-selectable)