PVDF Syringe Filter 0.22um 25mm Diameter 100/Pk
PVDF Syringe filter
- Low protein-binding for filtration of non-aggressive aqueous and mild organic solution
- Low UV absorbing extractables and low nonspecific protein binding
- Two type in pore size 0.22um and 0.45um in filter size: 25mm
- This PVDF+PP pre-filter provides two times greater throughput than standard without pre-filtration.
- Hydrophilic membrane with good solvent resistance.
- Sterilizing/Clarifying filtration of biological solutions.
- Excellent chemical compatibility even with aggressive acids and alcohol/
- Filtration of samples where high protein recovery is desired
- Material of housing : PP
- Effective filtration area cm²: 25mm/4.15cm²
- Pore size (um) : 0.22/0.45
- Process volume (ml) : 100ml(25mm)
- Maximum Operating Temperature : 100°C
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi) : 87psi
There are no reviews yet.