Syringe Filter 0.22um 25mm Diameter Nylon 100/Pk white Color
Nylon Syringe filter
- High Mechanical and tensile strength
- Used for most organic solvents and mid-polar liquids.
- Two type in pore size 0.22um and 0.45um in filter size: 25mm
- This Nylon+PP pre-filter provides two times greater throughput than standard without pre-filtration.
- One of the most commonly used membranes; broad compatibility with aqueous and organic solvents, with stable hydrophlicity, not suitable for highly acidic sample.
- Used for most organic solvents mixtures and mid-polar liquids.
- Chemical filtration and Beverage filtration.
- Note: Nylon binds protein, do not use when high protein recovery is desired.
- Material of housing : PP
- Effective filtration area cm²: 25mm/4.15cm²
- Pore size (um) : 0.22/0.45
- Process volume (ml) : 100ml(25mm)
- Maximum Operating Temperature : 100°C
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi) : 87psi
There are no reviews yet.