Digital Manometer Testo 510 Differential Pressure Meter Testo USA
Testo 510 Manometer Differential Pressure Meter is a useful instrument that can measure differential pressure from 0 to 100hPa and is therefore suitable for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning applications. Its principal uses include but are not limited to checking filters on air-conditioning systems, measuring static gas and measuring gas flow in heating systems.
The clear, illuminated screen can show readings in Pa, hPa, mbar, mmH2O, mmHg, inH2O, inHg, psi, m/s, and fpm so the user has a lot of choice when using the Testo 510. With the addition of a Pitot tube, it is even possible to measure air flow speed. The gauge can compensate for value variations caused by temperature and air density, thus improving accuracy.
Furthermore, two magnets at the back of the device allow it to sit upright on a ferrous surface so hands-free work is possible and the battery life stretches to an impressive 50 hours. The product is supplied with a hose set, an adapter, a protective cap, batteries, a belt holder and a calibration protocol so it is ready to use straightaway.
Testo 510 constitutes a straightforward yet versatile product for measuring differential pressure and expressing these readings in a large range of units.
- Measuring range between 0 and 100 hPa
- Suitable for HVAC purposes
- Measurements given in Pa, hPa, mbar, mmH2O, mmHg, inH2O, inHg, psi, m/s, and fpm
- Air flow speed measurement with Pitot tube
- Compensates for temperature and air density
- Backlit digital display
- Small and portable
- 50-hour battery life
- Magnets for hands-free operation
- Simple, three-button operation
- Supplied with hose set, protective cap, batteries, belt holder, and calibration protocol